Once the funeral is over and those attending have returned to their obligations, you must make many abrupt adjustments from the loss of a loved one. At this difficult time, the Pantalone Funeral Home is still there to support your needs.
Because of your loss, as part of our service, our trained and professional staff will assist with the following:
- Notifying places of employment, life insurance companies and pension companies, to name a few and will start the claim process, obtain the proper forms and assist with their completion and mailing
- Assisting with filing for Veteran’s Benefits
- Assisting with notifying Social Security
- Preneed Counseling
- Offering you several examples of how to memorialize your loved ones, i.e., Thumbies, Teddy Bears, Memorial Candles, Memorial Tributes and special jewelry pertaining to cremains.
- Notary Services if needed
- Follow-up assistance with insurances, Social Security or Veterans benefits
- Guidance in how to go about such things as changing car titles, changing beneficiaries to your own insurance if the deceased was the beneficiary and how to obtain a short certificate, to name a few
- Obtaining information on grief counseling for you or a member of your family
- Annual memorial Christmas tree with family participation
- A lending library is also available
Our Post-Need program is perhaps one of the most compassionate, helpful services that a funeral home can offer. We take pride in delivering to you the services that you need when you need them the most. These are relatively recent services that few funeral homes provide. The Pantalone Funeral Home is proud to provide you and your loved ones with Post-Need services.
To find out more about any of the services offered by the Pantalone Funeral Home call us today at 724-837-0020.